Armed with Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS sound decoders, S760D is engineered to deliver the best-possible 5.1 listening experience. With an enormous 10″ subwoofer and ground-shaking output, S760D is perfect for your favourite TV shows, movies, games and music albums.
Boasting 540 watts RMS, S760D demands its share of attention. A massive 10″ subwoofer driver and twin bass radiators deliver superb bass performance. Complemented by two-way satellite speakers with 3½” midrange drivers and 1” solk-domed tweeters.
But S760’s superior sound doesn’t stop there. With the power booster function to enhance system volume, S760D is designed to instantly fill a large room with exhilarating sound. The two-way satellite speakers, with professionally calibrated crossovers, is equipped with 3.5-inch mid-range drivers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters.
No matter where you are in the room, S760D lets you stay in full control of your sound. It features a wired remote control with LCD display and a wireless control, providing easy trimming, tuning, volume and input adjustments.
- Total Power Output: L/R/C/SL/SR: 60W x 5 SW: 240W
- Digital Decoder: Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS
- Frequency Response: L/R/C/SL/SR: 160Hz – 20KH SW: 35Hz -110Hz
- Input sensitivity: Satellites: 750mV ± 50mV
- Subwoofer: 900mV ± 50mV
- Chanel Separation: R/L: ≥45dB
- Tweeter: 1 inch (25mm) 6Ω
- Mid-range unit: 3.5 inch (92mm) 4Ω
- Bass: 10 inch (260mm) 8Ω
- Dimension: Subwoofer: 367mm x 397mm x 489mm (W x H x D)
- Satellite: 116mm x 203mm x 160mm (W x H x D)
- Centre: 316mm x 117mm x 157mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: Subwoofer: GB: 19kg (net), 22.1Kg (gross) | MC: 24kg (gross)
- Satellite + Centre: GB: 11.5Kg (net), 13Kg (gross) | MC: 24.2kg (gross)