Predator – E1100 MK II
Predator by Edifier, is a one-of-a kind 2.1 speaker system, uniquely designed with a sci-fi inspired appearance. The system contains a 5 inch downward firing subwoofer, a pair of 2 inch front facing full range drivers and passive bass radiators producing a total power output of 20 watts RMS. The downward firing subwoofer creates deep, even bass, that can be tailored to fit individual needs with a separate bass adjustment dial, whilst the passive radiators enhance the bass notes making this unit perfect for full, rich audio. Connect to any audio device using the 3.5mm auxiliary input to turn the Predator into a stylish, great sounding,
audio experience. ight.
Tired of the boring, box-looking speakers? The Predator looks sharp and sounds sharp. And it’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
Sporting an unmistakable appearance, the Predator features a uniquely shaped subwoofer with glossy piano finish, supported by a sleek silver frame. The system is completed by 2 equally edgy satellites.
For that extra touch of mystery, a master volume and on/off dial is located on top of the subwoofer with a blue halo indicator light.
The Predator’s downward-firing subwoofer creates deep, even bass. While the upward-angled satellites enhance sound projection. It’s bound to be a conversation starter and a head turner, whether you use it at home or in the office. For music, movies, TV, gaming and more.
- Total power output: R/L: RMS 4W x 2 SW: RMS 12W
- THD + N: 10%
- SNR: ≥85dBA
- Frequency range: 48Hz – 20kHz±12dB
- Frequency response: R/L: 200Hz – 20kHz SW: 20Hz – 100Hz
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Input sensitivity: R/L: 1000mV±50mV
- SW: 850mV±50mV
- Channel Separation: R/L: ≥40
- Treble unit: 2 inch (52mm), magnetically shielded, 5Ω
- Bass unit: 5 inch (131mm), magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- Dimension: Subwoofer: 186mm x 196mm x 278mm (W x H x D)
- Satellite: 85mm x 172mm x 94mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.8Kg (net) | 3.86Kg (gross)