The M1380 is a complete audio solution for an array of audio applications. The 2.1 speaker system features two full range satellites tuned, calibrated and matched with the subwoofer to form a balance of clarity, richness and full audio output. Equiped with a wired remote that includes a headphone jack and an auxiliary 3.5mm stereo input on the unit, the M1380 can be used solo or easily connected to any host device.
The 2.1 speaker system features two full-range satellites. Tuned, calibrated and matched with the subwoofer to form a balance of clarity, richness and depth.
The subwoofer is housed in medium-density fibreboard to ensure vibration resistance. While the front bass reflex port delivers detailed sound.
- Total power output: RMS 8W x 2 + 12W x 1
- THD + N: 10%
- SNR: ≥85dBA
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Input sensitivity: Satellites: 450mV ± 50mV
- Subwoofer: 70mV ± 20mV
- Input impedance: 10KΩ
- Subwoofer / bass unit: 5 inch (131mm), Magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- Tweeter unit: 2¾ inch (70mm), Magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- Control panel: Bass trimmer, Power switch, FM tuner
- Dimension: Satellites: 120mm × 151mm × 125mm
- Subwoofer: 164mm × 220mm × 280mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: ≈4.20Kg (net) / ≈5.20Kg (gross)