The C2XD 2.1 speaker unit features a modern design that is suitable for a wide range of applications, environments and end customers. The C2XD is equipped with Optical, RCA and auxiliary inputs for versatile connection options. The optical input allows the C2XD to be connected to multiple devices, cable boxes, media consoles and gaming consoles for a great audio experience. The 6½ inch subwoofer produces an incredible 35 watts RMS in addition to the 18 watts RMS produced by the satellites, each comprising of a 3 inch midrange and ¾ inch tweeter, totaling 53 watts RMS. The incorporation of the Edifier Intelligent Distortion Control technology effectively and efficiently reduces distortion at loud volume levels maintaining a great audio experience at the loudest volumes.
C2XD’s amplifier is a stand-alone unit, so that the speakers can be placed optimally. Other useful features include an LCD display, and a headphone jack conveniently located on the side of the amplifier.
- Total power output: R/L: RMS 9W x 2SW: RMS 35W
- THD + N: 10%
- SNR: ≥85dBA
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-18kHz (±6dB)
- Input sensitivity: R/L: 450mV ± 50mVSW: 150mV ± 50mV
- Dimension: Amplifier: 250mm x 78mm x 255mm (W x H x D)
- Satellite: 130mm x 90mm x 180mm (W x H x D)
- Subwoofer: 288mm x 232mm x 242mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 7.8Kg (net) | 8.9Kg (gross)